Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

For being the one who 9 times out of 10 gets up in the morning when Ryan gets up so that I get a few more minutes of sleep, knowing that he won't want to eat right away if I'm not the one to get him.

For always being so gentle, kind, caring, and loving towards your Ryan.

For loving me even when I get frustrated with you when I shouldn't.

For being braver than I am when it comes to taking Ryan to new places. You always have a "Yeah, we can do it!" attitude. And you have yet to be wrong!

For showing your love so freely towards Ryan, even in silly ways: zerberts on his belly, "Naked, naked, NAKED!" silly chants, tons of kisses when you come home from work, singing (he loves when you sing!), dancing, and playing on the ground right at his level.

For taking on your new father role with such grace and ease!

For all these reasons and more, you are a WONDERFUL Father. Ryan and I are so lucky to have you in our lives!

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cam Fam has been Published on:

Scary Mommy