Monday, September 2, 2013

One of Many 1st Days....

Dear Ryan,

Tomorrow is your very first day of school. You'll be going to pre-school two days a week this year, and I could not be more excited for you. I hope this is the beginning of a love of school and a love of learning. But more than anything, this year, I just hope you have fun, and come to view school as a happy, good place to be. As far as I am concerned, those are the goals of pre-school.

But, in three-year old terms, tonight I told you I want you to do three things at school:
1. Have fun.
2. Be a good friend.
3. Learn new things.

If you do each of those things, and I have no doubt that you will, then you'll be making Daddy and I so very proud. I know you're excited, but I can also tell you're a little nervous. But you have nothing to be nervous about. I know you'll do great! I can't wait to see how you blossom this year. Its going to be a great year!

Love always,

~Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cam Fam has been Published on:

Scary Mommy