Thursday, May 13, 2010

4 Month Check-Up

Ryan had his 4 month check up yesterday. Ryan now weighs 15 lbs 8 oz (70 %) and measures 26 1/4 inches long (90%). His length has him growing out of clothes at an alarming rate. We fortunately have VERY generous friends and relatives who gave him a TON of clothes as gifts, so I haven't yet had to buy him very many clothes. But that's going to change soon. I will soon have to take the advice of some of my fellow bloggers and enter the world of consignment shops, yard sales, and end of season sales....not my forte, but I'll learn. I tend to prefer conveinence (I am a big fan of Target!) but it seems that some of the best deals can be found elsewhere. Any advice on where to look?

Ryan currently has his first cold :(  I have one too. Taking care of a little one when you yourself do not feel well is not fun. Fortunately Ryan's cold doesn't seem to be as bad as mine. Either that, or he has an amazing capacity to remain a happy, smiley guy even when feeling crummy. It kind of breaks my heart that I have no idea how bad he feels. I mean, my throat hurts, and his might too, but I don't know. I can tell he is congested, but other than that, I have no idea what is going on. I am glad his check-up fell while he had the cold so I at least know that he doesn't have an ear infection. Let's hope that continues! And let's up this cold goes away soon!

That's all for tonight!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cam Fam has been Published on:

Scary Mommy