Saturday, July 2, 2011

The best decision I ever made



6 years ago today I made the best decision I have ever made. I said "I do" to the most amazing man I have ever met. That day, and every day since I have considered myself the luckiest woman on the face of the earth to be so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. He is not only my husband, but my best friend, a true partner, and a wonderful father. Together, we have created (and continue to create) a wonderful life together. Its not a perfect life (is any?) but knowing I will always have him by my side, supporting me, cheering me on, loving me, backing me up, pushing me forward, and hugging me makes for a life that is truly as good as it gets. I am thankful every day for his presence in my life.

Matt, thank you for loving me with such passion and devotion. You are, and always will be, the love of my life. Happy 6th wedding anniversary!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cam Fam has been Published on:

Scary Mommy