Monday, October 4, 2010

M.I.A

This is simply a message to let you know that I am in fact still here. I guess this month has been busier than I realized! I haven't posted since Ryan's 8 month update and now it is almost time for his 9 month update! Well, that update will be coming soon. And after that, I am making a commitment to blog at least once a week.....Maybe if I had more commenters (ergo, I would actually know if people are reading) I would feel more pressure motivation to write! ;) (hint, hint!)

3 comments:

  1. The Hughes family is a huge fan! We love to get the updates on Ryan and see all his cute pictures. Keep writing cause we're reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the comments! Just want to let you know we're still checking in on you, too! Hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sandy and Christy! I know you are reading and it is much appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete

The Cam Fam has been Published on:

Scary Mommy