Thursday, July 29, 2010

Yes, I'm Still Here....

I swear I haven't forgotten about this blog (for the 2, maybe three of you that regularly read this, one of whom is my mom). I have just been busy, and every time I think of a great post, I also think of something else I need to get done (child-proofing the house, making avocado baby food (Ryan's favorite, and will someone tell me why you cannot buy this in the store?? It's one of the best foods you can give a baby!!), watching Minute To Win It (yes, I'm addicted!), having dinner at my brother and sister-in-law's house, spending time with my Mom, working (the new job is going great but getting busier!) oh yeah, and taking care of my 6 month old while also trying to spend some quality time with Matt.) Yes, I know these are all excuses, and that if I really wanted to write a blog post I would. And I am currently writing this post to say that I will be writing a real post (many real posts!) in the near future! I actually have a lot I want to write about! But until then, enjoy a few recent pictures of Ryan:

With his Uncle John:

Playing with Cousin Caitlin:

Peekaboo in the clothes basket:

1 comment:

The Cam Fam has been Published on:

Scary Mommy